Friday, July 10, 2009

120 minutes of tech

So, this morning we had first and only two hours of tech at The Shop @ Fort Fringe.  I woke up bright and early, met Hunter, picked up our lovely zipcar, "T-Rex," a far from T-Rex-like Toyota pick-up, headed to our rehearsal space to load everything in.  In all honesty, I was skeptical it would all fit in the bed, but thanks to our ever knowledgable set, props, and costume designer, Ted Parker (aka Renaissance man), we made it work.  Here are some photos of the finished product:


Tech itself went remarkably well, due to the awesomeness of the Cast, our Lighting Designer, SM, and everyone else who was around to offer their skills and support.  I'm doing laundry right now, trying to think of a way to tell my roommate why we suddenly have a hallway full of set pieces in my apartment, and gearing up for tonight's preview.  Less than 24 hours until we open- it's all happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment